Before you activate the Remote Start system in your car, you will probably have to replace or add the following parts:
- Wireless Ignition Node (WCM Module) with Remote Start Antenna
- New FOBIKs – Remote Start Compatible
- Hood Ajar Switch
After replacing the WCM / WIN module and programming the keys, the following parameters should be set in the vehicle configuration:
- TIPM Configurable Inputs: Reconfig Input #2 (B11) -> Hood Ajar
- Vehicle Configuration 1: Remote Start -> Set
After changing the parameters, you need to perform the WCM Reset (Reset WIN Configuration Routine). A PIN code will be needed.
- You can read the PIN code:
- Run Reset WIN Configuration Routine to apply changes in WCM/WIN Module.